Welcome to DT’s 2015 conference zone!
Distribution Technology’s 2015 annual conference looked at the issues for wealth managers and financial planners as we approach a year of great change from the opening out of the pension regime to a General Election, with the conference zone you can find out all the information discussed.
The conference examined:
- The importance of suitability – how far have we come and what does the regulator expect in 2015 and beyond?
- What does “good” look like in terms of ongoing provision of services?
- The importance of suitability around retirement income solutions
- How can advisers deliver on suitability efficiently and cost- effectively?
- What do clients want and need?
We had a 5 star list of speakers including the FCA’s Rory Percival and Simon New, Director of EY’s Wealth & Asset Management practice and the keynote given by Dr. Ros Altmann CBE the Government’s Older Workers Business Champion on implications of pensions’ reform.